Sabado, Enero 09, 2010

Where the wild things are



( watched together with Aleksi "Where the wild things are" - Matt ( the guy who I met in NYC) was right, it was sad and really reminds of the hard childhood, it really helps you to understand the movie if you have read developmental psychology)

Men who save the face of other men
Today was the first day at school after the holidays. Went there first my face as a raisin but luckily targeted Samuli and had a nice talk with him before the first class started. I think he remembers what lessons I go to. He told me some sad things - I wanted to say something, but didn't know was it appropriate. Hope he's ok.

It's so depressing to notice how even a high school is full of basic-stupid people.
"is birch a deciduous tree?"

I love my workmates, the way they kinda nag about my men-issues :3 "Girl he is ugly!" "leave him, oh ... LEAVE HIM!"
Also as most of the workers are girls I never lock the toilet of the backroom - learned again that I should..

I met an anonym again at Kamppi. First "geek" with who I was comfortable in ages! ( he didn't make an issue about the social problems although he didn't have ones but geeks seem to always have and the fact of it makes me uncomfortable)
He let me play with his iPhone - and introduced it well and felt more easy to use than ever! Also I tried the game he had developed, I suck in games but it was fun.
The confusing feeling that you rrrrrreally enjoyed meeting someone, you just met.
Is it possible meeting some one with who you share an almoust alike imagination?
His conscientious called him back home.

Went to Sceneclub. Got my ear largeners, tongue and navel piercings!
Nosfe's artist room looks nearly ready, Naali avoided even looking on my direction and Kani tried to close up the akward silence by talking to me nice things. Kani is so super.

We went to I <3 food, to have pizzas with Aleksi- had very good customer service and the most delicious mozzarellapizza../w tomatoes!

The movie was sad. I knew immediately what it was about, and it made me recall the therapy sessions with Timo years ago. You might want to meet your feeling monsters and learn from them. I knew what it ment but it's nice that it has been made to a movie.
Loved the movie, characters, music and the visuals! Being honest, it made me cry.
The boy wearing a wolf-suit standing on a dinner table - then running, screaming and crawling.
People who have had rough childhoods. Having.
It made me feel again like theese couple last winters with Aleksi when we stayd in the theather seats long after the movie ended, sighing - no need for hurry we hate it.

Lately this life of mine haven't made sense at all, trying to catch and run after something that will come to you when it's time to be rewarded for being patient and waiting. After being nice.

..Years ago, he carried me to his home hundreds of meters - cause he found me lying in the streets dead-drunk like a sailor but in a dress. The sculptural dog Roma greeted me.
He carried me to bed and hesitetad should he come next to and put hands around me - he did and it was okay to cry. Oh how my mind was so black. Next morning he showed Tosca ( Tuska, when she was still a puppy just size of a hand)
me: "hah, lucky we are not friends with those", I frowned upon when some drunken soldiers
passed us.
A:"Yeah we have better friends!", he laughed back.
Friend. You are my bestfriend.

I need a warm touch. Missed my family ( and now I came to be over night at their place).
Missed especially my dad because of the movie.
He told me that me having a low body temperature is okay, actually it makes me help to recognize really warm people. I did earlier today, not sure is it a okay feeling to have - yet.
Dunno is it even alright to imagine things any futher.
Already went crazy with my bad temper and felt bad one night just because getting crazy with everything I feel and them being not in order or not making sense.

Realizing we you can feel the same, like a hand on your neck, but thinking very different things.

Walang komento: