Lunes, Enero 18, 2010

I wanna be your girl



Today I felt tired again - sleeping in public transport, the feeling was welcome.
We had an substitute at math class whom I had to explain thing :D "Dunno anything about this field!" -"pardon teacher, it's on page 21 - it sf means.."

Then I went to the central for some time with mr. mystery iDenwa-san before he had to go in a conference or such in London. We hopped to a finnair-bus it was fun cause never been in one before! ^^
3nights and 4 days seem to be forever..
I think for theese last 6 months that has been spent just by fooling around with cheeseballs - preassures me to improve myself to be nice!
Too strong feelings inside so little time, he got the timing right..
This is stupid and wont profit at all - but it feels so good ._.
It's almoust too ridiculous how my imagination rolls and expands! .. when thinking about him.
I had theese same feelings probably in age of 13 or so - having dreams that wont realistically come true, but conjured a smile on my face.
Be your girl (by Chieko Kawabe) -feeling

I ate at school - for along time, but spaghetti casserole sounded too interesting!
When eating alone in a long table and stearing how some girls sound like hens when screamind, (partly cause of their ethnic background,) about some guy last weekend - I state me being right when I explained to one dutch scener how some people, especially some geeks have an "idiot/stupidity/I wont profit of him"-detector.
Learned it years ago, that hangging out with jerks wont make your life happier, he told me.
mmh.
Mikko asked for my number and I'm kinda happy that maybe some day there's a possibility going have fun with the 2nd year guys ^^
Although I felt this weekend how scared I really am to go out without knowing with who to hang out there or what to do with those people, what to talk about.

I bought some fabric for my SMFR-party dress, plain grey hard cotton to match my officer hat.
Wish my shoes will arrive via mail ASAP ^^

needs to loose more weight quickly!! Almoust slipping to fasting but when knowing it's not a good idea strictly avoiding it! >:B

Walang komento: