Linggo, Enero 03, 2010

Where a big sits

Yesterday I spent my day at work again nicely and being slightly hyper with the girls.
We are going to Amsterdam with a few co-workers and bosses at Vappu (1st of May) YAAAY!

The whole evening I sat in Cafe Kämp or Kämp Cafe ( whatev..) with a guy I met at Tuesday at Nosfes bday in Kaisla. Being honest I feared there would be nothing in common between us and we would suffer a hour of painful awkward silence. Happened that we sat there until midnight and even in the taxi to home we spoke about chilies :D So I had a nice time.
The place itself was .. pretty and preppy I could imagine to have a lolita meeting there! .. Really please understand me, I'm a poor student that goes to K-18 bars where's no service but puke in corners instead.
Even going to bathroom was kinda .. WOW.. First I saw a imagine of a big bull in a painting - and i felt lilea virgin lost in his labyrinth while trying to find the toilet.
Wow.
IRCed until 5am, slept and when I woke up I just lied inn bed petting Mimmi, sipping some strawberrysoup and watching that beautiful snowy weather<3

Today I clean-up and depending when he is going to pick up Mimmi, I go eat to my parents and then to Kisis with Mikko.

Walang komento: