Miyerkules, Enero 20, 2010

Balett and snautsers

Boring school day.
English is okay, but with math it's the same am I listening or not - I study things thru at home.
Then went to my favorite library to do some homework.
The went for a search of a book about doing latex/plastic cloths but didnt find anything.
But I bought this book "Hell Bound" which incluedes dozens of contemporary art works with a dark twist.
I was in one bookstore near the library, an you can sit there and have tea. I was in a hurry so didn't bother to make a cup. Then I felt something sniffing my leg, it was a dog and I went totally " ahaa there's a little fellow!" then the WHOOOOOOOLW dog came under the table and it was about a middle size snautser and I was petting it and so happily kissing and so - then a boy was laughing and I totally blushed. Silly me didn't even ask permission to touch his dog - but he seemed to be okay with it. The boy wasn't that cute nor was the dog - but as a copule they were super cute!
Then I went for a ballet class which was love! I feel myself very muscular which isn't so feminine as balett in the other hand is.. but I had fun!
Today I collect some material for my work and tomorrow I'll fix the dress, clean up and get ready for the weekend.
Also I could make a entry about things I have bought lately :3

Yay, mr. iDenwa is coming back tomorrow \o/ I like him with short hair

Walang komento: