Miyerkules, Enero 27, 2010

Arctic Fox



I love old people smiling with their wrinkled faces
The crusty edges of strawberry pies, blood red jam
Teacher's "good!" signature in my exam

"Why did you awnser sounding so helpful. Feeling like swallowed waxcrayons when I stopped to read a sms months ago in aim to delete them. This won't be a "take-me-back", this is an indication of my immaturity and admitting my apathy towards your very kind heart and good intentions. I wish to carry my computer to your endless hands, like Will brought her marmot to Caleb in one comic, in trust youll fix it. Your perseverance with anything is admirable.
Endless is also your working building which I passed last week with numerous windows to see you in a collared shirt. Keeping my eyes straight forward to not see you.
Thougthlessness of mine led to that sickening smoke and made me left you.
You thought me having someone else. I was too shamefull to return to you anymore.
My life was just perfect with you and somehow there was parts of puberty not fullfileld - which I didn't control.
Not blaming anything outer, I know all is my fault.
It wasn't enough to dye your bathroom with my pinkhaircolour when showering there.
Nor was the fact of your endless kindness towards me.
Brat.
Crying in the embrace of my blanket. To imagine your endlessness would embrace this pathetic pile of furore fractional.
A letter with splash stains you believe are caused by rain.
Against rules of cyborgs I'm gratefull to you. And wish to you all luck to your life!"

Wearing only a shirt, panties and brand new white-red striped socks trying to smell some one in my bed makes me feel so rueful!
When will be my turn to be squashed?
This has last about 3 weeks and I'm already weary!
It's probably the first time I know exactly why to wait something to happen.
Or why do I have to wait for it.
a deceitful amout of acuriosity arousing factors and exploitating my obsession towards him - this isn't going to end in any time soon.
I have always wanted to die fast, and this feels slow!

Walang komento: