Linggo, Enero 10, 2010

Calendar: 2nd-5th of April Allowed to Drink [x]




So I am going to BREAKPOINT 2010 !!! \o/ ..and with an entry or two..
Below some 2009 pictures


I re organized my home - theese pics are from the past style - forgive me the mess I decided to take pictures after already getting messy with changing places of thingsAbove: The wall of my alcove, I made it my working corner - and now there is more hats and collars!



above: upgrated the wall with yummy boxes


Sceneclub menu in the fridge BEEEEERUUUU:DD
Thinspiration: I need to get in shape - not loose weight but shape - getting chubby ._.

Chili sprouts!<3

Aleksi was dancing in a bar...

Finally got my Crazyfactory order!!<3
3x navel piercings
Hypno balls<3
5 x Tongue piercings
1x 4mm acrylic tunnel
2x 5mm acrylic tunnels ( I thin those seethrus are nice<3)
2x 6mm acrylic tunnels
and a colelction of 8mm tunnels <3 ( one negative thing: the tunnels with diamonds - the blings are different size..)

Walang komento: