Huwebes, Enero 14, 2010

JU VANA TATS MI TUU



Narcissistic features have started growing inside me.. maybe.
I like the guys who surrounds me at math class they are fun to listen and .. so kind! :3
"Give me a five!" he said after I flaunted of my 4 row of 10's ( same as A+)

I met my new social worker and it kinda bothers me as it's not so amusing to explain my past 3 years again and again to someone new...

In the evening I went to my first russian lesson and impressed the teacher by greeting and intoroducing myself in russian ^^ also the math class was nice!

My financial situation is so good that I was thinking to visit a hairdresser inside a week!
I was planning to get ..a... emoish "scene queen" cut? .. maybe!
Also pondering to try a fudge coloured hair.. but it wouldn't probably go with the cut ( I would look like a troll :D)

Tomorrow more school and mr. iDenwa ( i'll change this if some better comes along)

Walang komento: