Sabado, Enero 16, 2010

Oh HAI!


So this morning I woke up again slowly and feeling fine, walked my way to my parents home and made a card for Arlyn. But I didn't go to the party cause I forgot my party-top home ._.

Today was so nice going back for training! I did miss all my team-mates and ARGH JUST COOL! I love my coaches!!
First of all, I got a x-mas present ribbon ^^
2nd we did and awesome pyramid! :D
Usually I'm a terrible sissy and afraid of trying anything. But my coaches have tought me - just by showing their attitude - "try, practise and you'll learn it".
So when I least trust on myself, I just look at their faces and courage BOOST 2000X !!
Also the attitude of your team mates is also important - everybody working for the same goal <3
3rd I really want back to practise! I need to work hard outside training hours too!
Even you are tired after school or work, going there and seeing all those funny girls! Then for warm-up we usually play some different kind of tag, like fruit tag or "who is scared of the blackman"-tag.. and I usually become breathless by just laughing so much during the games :D

1 komento:

Hindi-nagpakilala ayon kay ...

Cutie Nikkichan!