Martes, Enero 19, 2010

Не верь, не бойся, не проси

(left a picture taken 2 years ago)

School still tastes good and I should probably apply as a substitute teacher to my old elementary and high school :P
Today spent only 2 classes at school - and went to the vocational school for lunch with Aleksi who studies there ( yeah, I actually do too)
He seems to be very modest when saying "Sorry to seem like a big brother but.."
I think he kinda is, a big brother ( and he is even older than me so it would be possible) but just a pinch of something better!!
Hope he wouldn't be so worried about me anymore - just bacuse I dont practise my iron fists I have my steel-toe boots! >:B
Today I felt almoust annoyed as I kinda wanted him only for me and be just together, but then dunno what went to me. I was tired.

Afters school went home for a possible hope with my washig machine, my dad promised to fix it but I know him for being very busy atm .__.
My cosplay wig is waiting in the post-office \o/

Then got everything ready to design the dress on a puppet.
Evening spent again in evening school at Ressu among math and russia - and saw one guy from who I should get still some of my stuff so it would be totally over, don't you just hate it when the other one is so stuck (or you think so) that you don't know even how to act for your own good anymore?

Tomorrow: school, pile of homework and balet. Weekend promises a bunch of people and whom I have been missing<3

Walang komento: