Sabado, Enero 16, 2010

Heart beat, beats the cold



Yesterday I spent only one class at school cause of feeling so dizzy ready to throw up.. wonder if it's migraine or something.
Well the condition couldn't be helped and had to finish my schoolwork the whole afternoon.
Also had to do shopping with my mom - It overbears me when she wants me to wear something more like "the others" and don't like her "oh yes yes yyyyeeees" sayings when I might like some piece in a "normal store" - like I'm not shopping there normally? -.-
I'm not *that* different afterall.. but still it makes me feel uncomfortable when my own mom goes "you should see how X:s daughter.." " you should start buying same cloths as your sister.."
I bought a mint-blue marvel-college from 12y/o boys department for 3euros and I'm going to wear it cause it's comfortable and I LIKE THE COLOR AND IT HAS DUDES FIGHTING!

I dont want to seem stupid or needy but really theese made me laugh to myself:
1. Dont put a carpet into a washing machine even it fits inside - it's not the same thing with a bathroom carpet.. First, all the shreds jammed the machine 2nd the carpet is totally destroyed!
2. Dont put toothpaste into your eye, especially ones with "freshing christals" so when you make-up in bathroom make sure the surface is clean. I totally failed to get toothpaste on a bug brush which whipped also accidentally my eye..

Met mr.iDenwa and was kinda disappointed as some guys couldn't say anything off-track about him.. and by that i mean things like "he was the ex-minister of vietn kong" or "he killed gorillas bare hands in Russia!"
Hanging out and so.. Corona and so. Learning things and so. My internetZZZ is still borueken.

btw listening to:
I *love* this!

This is a secret and my suspicions about things behind his words might be true - or then he is just saying. I dare to claim that we are very alike and when I was saying things like that .. I know how complicated the situations really can be and it's more easy to accept it as I have gone thru it. In the other hand as a selfish-tiny-super-spoiled-brat the thought that can't have what I want hopefully teaches me something.
Maybe this won't be so serious, maybe I'm wasting my time (because if there is a end or another start it's not going to happen in a week or month, this is the weird part of dating older guys: month is like nothing to them " I call you next week", for me it's an eternity!!)- but atleast enjoying the time?
We have only one life and why not.

Today cheerleading practise for a long time! Then Arlyn's birthday.

Also I'm in a quest to find the original novel of Love & pop and Tokyo decadence - which go with names "Topaz" (topazu) and "Topaz II" by Ryu Murakami.. what to do..

Walang komento: