Lunes, Pebrero 15, 2010

You dont know what you are talking about


The comprehension test went very well I guess and it was sooner over than expected^^

I fell totally in love with the ImagineFX magazine, it's something I have been seaching and needing for my whole life! It's a magazine from heaven!
The magazine contains lots of necessary articles to read about making and techniques and has a very helpful DVD in every issue!
It displays a wide range of different kind of artist and their styles - but remains very newbie-friendly, nevertheless it surely gives some new perspectives to the professional readers!
I'm already waiting for the next Pin-up themed issue! :3

Today I tried to browse something about computers - yes I suck with them, dunno anything about them "What kind of computer do you have? - and please don't say a white one" - to figure out prices. I own two laptops, both half dead, the HP was bought by my dad's perfect "Big and expensive is good"-logic and the acer mini is just for IRC, naadde just fixed ubuntu it \o/
So enough with laptops ( HP is like the man in my bed as it works for wathing movies very well :DDD) my parents are getting me a computer and xbox ( if I wont buy it by myself) for graduating and b-day. ( Yeah I know other teens get driving-schools and cars or designer bags - but this is what I need and want, also my family isn't rich)
Naadde promised to help me to build up a satisfying workstation - looking forward to it as I know he's not one of those insane mac-people, which I guess is important as you can't buy long-life computer packages anymore you need to be able updating constantly the parts and with mac I guess it would be difficult and expensive nor am I familiar with the structure of macs... you know PCs atleast have buttons and wires to push, hit and reconnect!
My so poor and absurd thinking about computers!
Only things I know are the requirements: Lot's of RAM, speedy processor and a high-end graphic card and theese features are going to be searched and made suitable for a student economy (might be a slight challegne!)- by Naadde. And I'll just assemble it!
Just like ordering a dollfie! You want, someone paints and stich and you just gather it to one piece and play!

Well after I noticed the new ImageFX haven't reached Finland yet, I noticed someone glare at me. Dispite I try to be in a way or another in good terms with ex-partners of anyones, (more than my own ones... heh LOL) the results aren't always what I wish for.
Those dotty black eyes and her style which hasn't change after all theese years made me petrified. Usually encountering ex-partners (..of ex-partners) might be akward
but you know that with a few laugh it lightens, but with this girl it has been about blackmailing and calling me with names - me of course having just a tail between my legs.
She came towards like for a prey and all I did was just look at her with a iffy grin on my face.
I took off my glasses just for in case.
-"Hello, Niki was it?" -"Yeah, hello", damn with her eyes they are so pushy and the darkness is just abusmal!
-" What are you up to?" -"not much, came to check one magazine", I mumbled
-"Me neither! You want to join me for food? You like sweets don't you?" Giving a smile waiting for an awnser.
.." this must be a trap" but with my survival instinct of course I went.
Suddenly we were walking in a biting cold, under witner sun her tiny hands on my elbow. She's so chatty.
It almoust seemed like she didn't remember anything of the past, but it was okay I enjoyed her company and really changed my image of her as a jealous brat. She's twentysomething, but still looks like that 18-year-old lost messy poet she used to be.
She told me that I was probably the most separable by looks in the line of the guy's girlpartners.
And it was probably my smile and skintone. I agreed.
Messy dark-dyed messy hairs with dark botton eyes, tiny thin girls.
We atleast shared the fact that we had grown up alot mentally.
"You don't still have much of tits but you surely have grown balls there!"
She looks like Chihiro from Spirited away.

Mr.Phone texts me as his Neko, I wonder is it suitable to twist a version for a dude?
Guess it's kinda cheesy.. but I kinda want to.

Walang komento: