Linggo, Pebrero 21, 2010

Et ole lainkaan toivoton

Just watched w/ finnish subtitles Lost In Translation - which I know years old, but my sister happened to have the dvd now. Traveling-fever.


I instantly fell in love to the movie.
The feeling of being in such a spectacular place but not feeling anything because of not knowing who you are, where are you heading and would it feel any better to be with someone or just be alone?
Age difference
The moment when feeling jealous even you are not sure is it suitable and trying to hide it but failing.
The movie came pretty close to my current moods and thoughts.
Hell, I'm going to book flights to Japan for xmas and New Year's as soon as i'll have the money.
I want to laugh while ranning to hold hands when listening to the noise of pachinko machines.

Tommorrow I'm going to buy a bamboo steamer cause I was going to entertain myself by cooking baozi/siopao.

Guess I'm kinda miserable - because there isn't him saying I'm really not.
In my oppinion my hand fits over his chest just perfectly.

My ferret is like a bear.

Walang komento: