Martes, Pebrero 23, 2010

You are a maneater

So though I don't have a TV at home it doesn't mean I dislike it - I really get hooked on it where ever and when ever I have a change on it no matter what it is streaming!
While my lil sis was on the computer I watched the finnish soap-opera "Salatut elämä" which is kinda depressing with nasty topics and quarreling..

Most of reality-shows are lame - but Steven Ward's "Tough Love" was enjoyable and actually instructive! Atlast the problem is not in men but in women, with ugly behaviour habits! (okay, 1st some of the women had in the show sooo disgusting fake-n-bake tans that can't even imagine! .. but which would look good on yamanbas)
The topic of the episode was about money usage and about how to be yourself in good policies.
I tend to scare away people because of my inconsiderate consumption, dominating conversation style and my table-manners, so starting from tommorrow I'll follow Steven's tips and start to be a nicer girl who is [DATEABLE!] *a stamp used in the show*

Walang komento: