Huwebes, Pebrero 18, 2010

Dreams, dreams, dreams


(listening to kawaii-radio)
Yesterday I spent my day in the building of Yhtyneet kuvalehdet - as been chosen to be one of those 10 teenagers going to make the May issue of Suosikki ( a local teen amgazine)
It was so nice to meet so idea-rich teens coming all-around Finland! Also it was nice to see what kind of people are behind the magazine, less than I thought which mean they are very hardworking! Plus they do 5(?) other magazines pointed to kids and teens.
Fist I thought the atmosphere would have been very stiff and boring - make it feel like a miljon hours.. but now it was very laid-back as we discussed the security and behaviour in facebook!
Got lot's of yummy food! <3
They teached how to deal with media and how to interview and be interviewed! I interviewd for example Anne Kukkohovi! Dunno is it HD televisions or what but in the end it wasn't so uneasy to be in the table with an celebrity, it was okay chatting and laughing!
btw... Tommy Lindgren is way cuter live than in photos!
Also I enjoyed working with the other teenagers, I soooo admire people who have knowledge in specific fields or have sooooo rich and fresh ideas! Also I liked their attitude towards evertyhing!
After we were driven to Virgin Oil Co. ( nom Riviera pizza and tiramisu) ^^ we took some photos and then parted.
I wanted immediately start my work >:B !!
but.. instead I moaned mr.Phone to come dowantowan to have McDo or cocoa with me!
.. he came<3 He smells so goooood I could die!

I screwed the math test, cause I was too late - what to do
games and a nap then math-->

Walang komento: