Huwebes, Mayo 21, 2009

Picture storm!


I have been wishing to have somekind of a national pride like Americans do ( all the stars and stripes thing..) but what can you do - if people think your either racist or ..weird. And in my case, it's complicated, I'm part german and part filipino but a finnish citicent :P

Yes I have been baking.. it's maybe the spring and sun that has made me crazy. *making blueberry pie there ^^*

The content of my DreadViolette package! \o/ sheet of pink foam, pink wire loom, and 2 package of kanekalon. You are able to see the result in Alternative party 2009 ;D


Done work alot! Some pictures from our Kamppi Store. Ghettoblaste-bags and a bunch of piercings in storage ^^ Colours<3


So style things must be added too... So forgot the brand, but found this shirt from a sale last summer and as it was a guys XXL I customized it ALOT, and even cut out the brand ._.
it used to coast something like 69 euros but got it for around 19 because of the sale in JC ;D

Finally when I got money - went straight to The Geezers in Kallio, Helsinki. Really good service and got some stuff for free "jsut to rty" as im a novice in theese things. Also a really cheap place, I got the caps for free but all cans were together around 21 € (notice: the gigantic Clash- can <3)

More about work, the book I got (House to house by david Bellavia) havent much open taht book as it scares the shit out of me. My favorite chocolate I like to munch at work, and the coin bank i supposed to send to Shawn. (actually had to send the one with a cookie, but if i'm going to still send it i cant picture it ;DDDDD) I have started to work and save like crazy to all kind of stuff, for the trips actually.


Last night I cooked for Aleksi and me, a "makaroonilaatikko" in finnish. It's a thing where you usually put macaroni and meatmince eggs and milk then oven it. But as I'm in a red-meat-free-diet until Phillipines trip - I made it from macaroni, mozzarella cheese, green peas, onions, corn, and paprika ( and to keep this thing together, milk and cheese) Also for dessert Baked Alaska from Ben and Jerry's.




Yay, everything is so green! <3

I have been also trying to get rid off things I haven really been using. For example theese shoes, Never really worn them, but I simply keep them as a decoration :/ Super sexy pair of shoes so hope they'll find quick a new owner ^^ ( the problem just is that people think that they are too high :<)


I was yesterday in a "tattoo party" of Legacy tattoos, where usually is half year lines to get tattooed. Been a customer there before - so knew it's a cool place to take tattoos (seems to be specialized to "old School tattoos" or sailor-style). The idea was to pick from ready made "flashes" pictures and pay 20€ (which is super cheap as the prices are starting from 80€)
There was so seriously hilarious pictures! (like, super simple flowers, drunken monkeys, whales, swastikas, FTW...) And I was considering already to take one armadillo to my butt cheek :DDDDD But instead of an armadillo, when one of the 6 tattooa rtist picked me ( which was jussi who did my scissors in my rib) I went like "oh okay i'll take this" and picked this ribbon to my wrist. It looks suepr random so need some work near it ;D guess i'll fix it in the next tattoo party.

Love the feeling getting tattooed.

Walang komento: