Miyerkules, Mayo 20, 2009

I see your shadow

This morning it was so hard to wake-up.
I felt you beside me, felt the same tiredness as that navyblue night.
Viekää minut sinne missä hän on

Had to let go, painful.
Before you I never felt like wanting to spend the whole day in bed. That day I wanted to do that for sheer happiness, today it was because I didnt want to live this day. Just to skip to a better tomorrow.
Varhain opin, miten hauras onni onkaan
kuinka se ei kestä kauaa

I went to therapy for the last time, it was the same weather - same time of the year.
She hugged me, but still not knowing when her birthday is.
Another girl with weird cloths sitting in the waitingroom - wondering what her background story was.

Now it's real, true, I'm lost where ever I go. And there's no one in my heart either.
Only left now is hard will.
and I know what is possible to do with it.

Minä odotan täällä tunnelissa
jossa valo kylmä hohtaa jossa pimeän koirat ulvoen tuon kirkkauden kuoron kohtaa
Kaikki kävi niin pian
kun aina luulin, että vahitellen lähden
Minä katuisin
vaan en tiedä kuinka
enka edes minkä tähden

Walang komento: