Sabado, Mayo 09, 2009

Always Too Late

Heh, I was already crying for happiness last night cause I thought I'm going to Atlanta at 8th of June - but then.. "Hey I have a tattoo appointment at that time...."

Well.. Maybe I wont rush into that trip, I'll let it season a month or two :3 I need to prepare "things I REALLY want to do in U.S" ( for example: to eat a bic mac meal with coke - and drink coke tooo!!!)
I'm going to tranfer a bunch of cash to my savings account next monday - and wont touch them before the day of booking flights or so. PROMISE.

My plan was going to Atlanta in beginning of August or in September after my finals tests.
(I really should be studying this summer -_-)
And I plan to stay in International Hostel of Atlanta, which is located quite near of the CocaCola factory or something \o/ .. And Kirsti told me about Little Five Point so I must visit that too and of course I must meet Shawn at some point :3

This Atlanta - trip is going to be like my "practise level" of travelling: "Metropolitan in english"
and the boss stage will be: Tokyo - next spring :P
Now after wathing Madventures again, I kinda long for a friend to go with me and I hope Aleksi or anyone could make it there with me n___n
It's weird as when I was small I couldn't or didnt want to be alone at all. Now I'm very exact of my company, and after my heart tumbled month ago can't even look others "in that way".. dude you took my heart


Tomorrow is Mothers day - And today we went with my mom to Helsinki to eat some bagels and donuts.

I bought her some macaroons for tomorrow ( or today) in chocolate, pistachio and strawberrie - flavor!

I finally got myself a pair of lenses we sell at Cybershop. They are the best quality ever -as they even make a hint of colour in my super-black"brown" eyes! Theese ones are "Violet Haze" (29€ pair) they have black circles in the outline and some violet going in the middle ^^ (well you maybe dont see the differense .. but I'm happy x) ) As they are a huge boom in asia.. I'm a victim too! And I was going to order the same pair as Kipi uses in her Haruhi Suzumiya pictures/cosplays! \o/
s!

and guess "being friends" is the best thing to do and I even figured it myself!

Walang komento: