Miyerkules, Mayo 13, 2009

Akeboshi Wind

My package from DreadViolette arrived today \o/ Pink wireloom, kamekalon fiber and a foam sheet :3 *pink pink* Started to work on it right away, but now after I tried one dread -Found out that need thicker ones! >:B But I'll leave the "real ones" for a better time.

Today I woke up early again - and went to hunt a backpack for me again. I decided to take the one in Partioaitta, (eng: Scoutfench? :----D) as I had so wonderful customerservice there last time when visited the store ( the boy let me try the backpack on me and introduced all the pockets...) It's a 50liters bag and an airplane friendly *bla bla* it's cute!

4 weeks and 6 days to Phillipines .. and a couple more for Atlanta! \o/
I really can't think anything else than the noice of jeepneys, skycrapers and my gran mom's food <3____<3

I'm so happy now - Life is nice!

ps. I like people that appreciate and enjoy even tiny things :3 dunno.. it's nice to see and I undertand those kind of people.

Walang komento: