Linggo, Mayo 03, 2009

Lost my Music



Yeah I have lost it.
I just slammed the door. I just don't like people in the same way and it's hard when no one follows up my dreams and that's totally fine with me.
but how about when my dreaming isnt anything to follow - not fine.
Ah everything makes me feel that I'm insane.

I just.. god.. want to dye my hair, dress weirdly and continue dreaming and working my ass off to achive them!
Hey, I want to drive a car in U.S while drinking coca cola (ahhh i would love coke right now x__X) if there is nothing to visit in U.S - then it's all for Japan.

ah. Being pink, girly and my-weird-self is something I like now. Me me me all about me cuz i dont understand other people anymore.

and started to love all this gyaru ganguro things cause they all look so fun!

Walang komento: