Biyernes, Mayo 15, 2009

Hey little girl I want to be your boyfriend

I'm covered in paint, incluiding my belly.

My aunt passed away today.

I picked up the book left for me "To Nikki" in our one store. House to House by David Bellavia - I was in the second page (!!) and it made me go "wtf.." and put it back to be lost in the bag.
It can't be about smashing candy bars and heath, sunburn and smell of urine? (yes .. 2nd page)
I had a photobook of WW2 in age of 14.. and it shows that going to war is being proud and doing nice tricks with an airplane, too romantic huh?
Someone is making a joke of me..

I don't like un-happy news, especially when it's told to you that you have atleast one year of happiness. Or that one time.

It might be that we wont never ever see again

Aunt Alice wont be there singing with me no more.

My life feels so unreal.
Wtf is this? Do I really need to do this? If I dont like it.
I dont want to be so tough all the time.
I'm a tree hugger, a vampire

Once you have tasted it, and you knwo you wont ever get it again, it makes you just give-up and
I was thinking about that tiny moment when I was biting his shoulder, a blue morning

Walang komento: