Miyerkules, Mayo 13, 2009

Avocado once In a Day

I do not like airline season prices x___X If I wont get a under 600€ flight to Atlanta this summer .. I'll fly there 24th of September (right after my finals)
Well I waited for 6 months so this 4 months can't be that bad.
Which is actually good - cause I ahve to finish my patintings and other works for Altparty, read to finals, study hardCORE.......

Hmm atleast, I got the special saw needed to my work from Seba - he is so helpful when it comes to things like this :DD I'm sure he is going to saw and hammer the work for me as " I cant do anything like this properly" according to him. Well we will see....

And I'm confused about maps there.. I looked to Marietta's map... waat it's not like any Haukilahti (a place in Espoo which you can walk thru) It's Huge - biger than Helsinki - and near a hotel there is a Air Force base and - scaaaaryyyyyyy... ;_____________; I was planning first stay in Atlanta so maybe I can meet some hip people that can show me around - and then start to get lost towards Marietta, the hotel.. which should be easy to locate as it's near a highway.
AND it has been told to me that outside Atlanta there's almoust zero public transport, and well maybe I can cycle myself 14 miles :-----------------D
But guess I could stay first in the hotel and from there start to explore how things work ..
I have been thinking this too much - better to suprise myself there \o/

Now I promise not to update about this trip until I have booked the tickets... guess it's more interesting to read about my... Cyberlocks project for ALTparty!!!

So I'll sign off now! ( and come back with the hair tutorial! Or about my paintings!)

Walang komento: