Martes, Marso 03, 2009

Can't let go - Peach Petals

guess the feeling is still here.. One month and 7days - yesterday it was 3 months.
I guess I should make a card to him, that I will keep at myself - I'll fool myself.
Saw a dream ab it, a nightmare: gave him the card at bp then he just walked thru me, like I had passed a flyer :<

The boy in our school is akward, he makes me feel I'm totally new at the school - even it's in the other way around.
I see often that he has 4 eyes - other ones below his real eyes.
They are always watching me when "accidentally, passing by" I try to look at his direction.
His eyes have circles, like onion rings - light, then navy blue, light, navy blue..
But when he is peakin me behind his friend's shoulder ( me taking just a side look without turning head) they are dark - are you zoomin?
Too shy to speak - I enjoy coughing in front of you at the exam.

Mathematics, psychology and english again today - favorite courses for next year and one month.
Hope it could be already April that allows me to blush

Walang komento: