Linggo, Marso 15, 2009

the blu kitchen wife


Ready for work: again cybershop's bonnet, CTRL shirt, brandless necklace from Backstreet 4,90€ .
Worked at the shop called CyberShop which is located in central Helsinki, in the railwaystation (pic below) from 2pm until 8pm with super cool Heidi and super cute Anna :3
I feel myself almoust everytime there new (though worked there for over year already) guess it's kinda a hazzle to work with me at times :P

Aki (the man I met at Abinbaari, a bar in Kallio) asked me for a glass - but I felt myself blue an tired so headed straight to my parent's place.

There's so much to do - but my stress-factor is still lost - so I'm taking everything so easy, and my priorities still suck.
I should be doing for example:
x homeworks (lol will be done in any hour)
x final work (well it's at school so nothing to do with it though)
x breakpoint release (I try to bless one single day to do it ready)

I prefer more dreaming and lazing my butt-around, for example:
x MOAR abroad demoparties like Outline, Geekcamp and TUM! (even I haven't been at bp yet :---D maybe I will be made to a sexslave and never get back to Finland for outher parties OH NOES!)
x more traveling, just figured it out that it's so damn cheap and easy
xdrawing by hand and with oily crayons<3 style="font-size:85%;">

I'm your biggest fan I'll follow you until you love me
Baby there's no other superstar
You know that I'll be your

Promise I'll be kind
But I won't stop until that boy is mine
Baby you'll be famous
Chase you down until you love me

Lady Gaga - Paparazzi (mainstream or not, Lady Gaga is super cool! AND Aleksi likes that song too heh..)




CTRL shirt, my mom's light pink cardigan, pink belt w/ black pyramid studs 9,90€ from Backstreet, Lindex children department mini-skirt, stay-up socks from Phillipines.
It's everytime hard to decide what nailpolish to put as there is sooooo many fingers.. so now i'm wearing pink shades by Stargazer - the darker pink is super neon!<3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEht4Q179ttKPgMa0wXk_9klENWd1TMdiA2T8qgDJFiWcP8kvZlQnZ6woJ2tg4ve0soMuMh-c9a0y4hLad-sMiIIGJSBUZN8vEEi-XlQMhFxSy8PtFsfb3Jj9bikf0VGngHyfEWSFTgdxp0/s1600-h/P3140805.JPG">

Walang komento: