Sabado, Marso 07, 2009

Because I want to be fat!






hmm yesterday was the Assembly winter After Party - had tons of fun but I'll update later about it :3 (..when I'll get some pictures, inte picture me and Sarski playing piano and singing <3)

school is okay.. though I have lost my ability to stress - but that's good I guess.
at the upper secondary school it's the same old, head between books all the time.

In the vocational school I'm preparing my final work.
I have bought all materials for it. I found very cheaple Klaus Haapaniemi's design textile (^ shown above) from Marimekko (only 20€/m)
I think I'll make it on time - the other girls are going very crazy hope they'll be okay.

Lately I have been training a lot and while making hard work to have a nice body - I think a lot of Food :----DD
and this has been my favorite thing this week http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/

I just wish more chocolate and dessert entries ^^

This morning I woke up early from Althalu's (Tuomas) place next to Sarski(Sara)<3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjKSERe8RI2d_4Re4zeYeml4yGSpX0kFOmyvokBMhqMWtlX31jvU6qvTzduEWo6Yc1IPelSRwrU64BPu8EocOEc6XCk0E4bi2EK4_R2UIAwX7F-LW5ILA_qJO0pqJS5bRuxcchrrdF78bU/s1600-h/P3070702.JPG">
Then later I saw theese marshmallow in the market while doing the grocerys ^^ Think they were cute, but too expencive :/ damn impoted gooodies!
Later I made some Tom Yum noodles and round eggs <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhIzNxDdcdz_cWM89HRZp6gKLNwto_LgM50p8DBqqCPrdNO11ttdDIes36aWsNpeToWol3VTls-uk3ufMP4tRpPvi8fXZWARcKZ31H2DfjK8FQIS-Hdx5BzBYsVg4W0bdJEyPRRtWMHFa4/s1600-h/P3070704.JPG"> Then some outfit (visible also my haruhi cosplay on a puppet) Hair dyed into more temporarily violetred(do not like) wifebeater (H&M), Hoodie Aleksi's old - he just gave it to me, Skirt 19,90 €( Lindex child department), over-knee socks( Seppälä) 5,95 €, shoes/combatboots a present from a IRCfriend 69€(varusteleka, armyclothing) brass knuckles 4,50€ ?(Backstreet) :

Walang komento: