Lunes, Marso 23, 2009

Let's be more than this - ZOMBIES


^ A bruse (IT'S IN MY THIGH!) that came from a gymnastics matress :DD .. i just drew the mouth..

So there's nothing much happened - I have just realized that, I have a serious hurry.
There's still much of work to do.
And I feel like I have cried all the time though haven't. My eyes are just tired.

But I went to Malakai's place at thursday night after my cheerleading for street fighter :P
Lol, his flat was maybe the most cleanest thing i ever have seen - lived by a male person! really it would have been okay to eat from the floor or something :D
Also it made me super curious as he had an eye-plush, bunck of movies, games, different consoles and figures.




he introduced me to beatmania - where i sucked thanks to me being tonedeff i guss but i enjoyed it a lot - and guess it reliefed me being so excited and nervous being among other people' company. (guess me trying to live with less therapy makes theese kind of thing more worse)
Okay and seriously this dude had modified his beatmania controller with exo-chicas picture <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhwcWNUgK1O8XysXrmPaS9lOt-QmjImifBWuolN3BWZCObQSvvKHYCazYu3RvtXo61aYmXmdXcfxR6UzAMevhBKQYeh0Ac-ola_yRoH4E40hffJFw34M0H3IqrpXc8W2QJPAuzLiVqwc3g/s1600-h/P3190826.JPG">


I slept there over night and it was SOOOOOOOOOo nice to wake up from Helsinginkatu!
I tried to picture the bar where I use to go (..beware Malakai you are in my fireline!)
Hope i'll never try to get in on my worst friday-night-funs :P
It felt so summer when we stepped out from the building! For breakfast I had a jamdonut from the metrostation (damn they are my favorites!) and some orange juice I bought from the kiosk.


Below the hall of my upper-secondary-school where I still have to be one year x__X


Here's a pic of our vocational school's classes, where i go after the other school to do my final work. WOW lol not emy muscles and shiny pants!! (=death)


The whole weekend at my parents again, trying to do progress with my breakpoint release which is now in a PANIC-stage :P well.. let see what will happen with it.

Then in cheer practice everybody got hits to their face- accident rich day.. But was nice again, after that I went to Malakai's place again. heh.. crazy really he lives on my way to school , practice, bar etc. :DDD
Played again and watched movies like chocolate and resident evil.
Chocolate was a thai fighting -.comedy which was crazy as it is fact all stunts are real-made <3 and Resident evil -sexy sexy, and okay never seen it yet. Again it was nice to walk just in few minutes to school.
Today I started to feel sick at the first subject at school, so I changed to the vocational school to make my work.. and stayed there until 18 then we went to shopping with Aleksi.
And then he managed to turn my head to come to his place instead of going to the bus. we watched Salkkarit (local soap-opera) and listened to music he done. AND OMG HIS DOG TUSKA HAS SHIRINK! and below a picture of Didi getting cold outside, so she made her tail look like that to look more big and frightining x) <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgUDgpPojxHPll1aKF_GpaaavXA3yFLceQWghcq8XFNr_Y8qTlMlWGnI36YSp9Ssb9DdhHS-siiRGbpvprrKWmR-jtQSrdKu1Q9jj_sRwqx4f58rxwNRBp3QOEcbplcNwmCFSCuuFVhesY/s1600-h/P3220849.JPG">

Walang komento: