Huwebes, Marso 19, 2009

Near, but still so far

Finally it's spring - or okay, it snowed few hours ago, or maybe i just imagined it.
Guess, I'm loosing it - or I just think so, maybe it's positive cuz when you feel going insane you surely aren't cause you know.. you are going insane.

I think the boy who speaks me during breaks is amusing. He never awnsers to things I say (which usually kills the possible conversation), but I am interested ab his things (warhammer guide book) and ask a lot of stupid questions to satisfy my curiosity.
Also his hair interests me alot.. it's weirdly cut and at the same time long and.. natural red.
Also what music he might be listening to? Please tell me about yout music.
Next week is the exam week - and I'll probably see him only once. And that time only contact is him looking at my nape, as he sits behind me.

Oh, I think the stress is already boiling inside me, waiting to jump out and mess everything!
The final exams of this period, final work at my vocational school, being an abitur, breakpoint release (not even in pixels yet), prints for topy ( lol, havent get anything done) cheerleading and works really sip all my juices out of me ;__;
but I still try to relax for example while being in irc.
Though I have started all theese in time, and being ready still .. stresses me out - guess it's just me being nervous?

I even printed all the travelling timetables to a paper, which is in between my passport that is already in the suitcase. Kinda still feel there is something that will go so terribly wrong.

I'm so tired, if it would be possible I would fit myself into a rabbithole and sleep there until it's time to fly to germany.
I have only this and the next week finnish my works.. Eh, I want to cry now.
It's not like I wouldn't get them done but the fact that i'm so tired!

Everything disgusts me, and I want to stay at my folks :<
And I think the butter in my fridge has gone mad to me. I think everything is covered with butter and is going to make me fat if ill bite any of those foods in my fridge.

But hey after all of this angst: This morning it was nice to wakeup slowly and taking the time, then shake my booty to Kylie Minogues - In your Eyes. And at the same eating a toast with philadelphia cheese and strawberryjam<3

Walang komento: