Linggo, Marso 15, 2009



(those are pictures from last summer.. I'm taller than thw worlds smallest bear!) and hih guess I'm obsessed by bears now :P Can't really wait for Cologne's Zoo!!! )

So Aleksi came back from Switzerland and we went to eat after my cheerleading (yeah cool to eat out, when you are sweaty and tired - but i think it's cool that Aleksi doesn't really care)
We ate at Southern Fried chicken then later we went to McDo to eat a McFlurry Oreo (where i was very disapointed) then Aleksi took simply chocolate sundae.



I thing salads look funny when they are cut like that - it makes me smily ^^
They almoust remind me about demos :DD GO DO A DEMO AB IT

Aleksi brought me those cute ladybug chocolates and a rolex phonecharm - which he said to be containing real gold *fancy fancy*

Tomorrow therapy and school - and doing the final work :/ NOT INTERESTED

Walang komento: