Sabado, Pebrero 28, 2009

Operator don't call me, I'll call you late

Hmm what has been happening, there won't be any picture taken by me now cuz im at my parents place.
At Wednesday we had a USA coach, Shane - he is keeping some lectures for our coaches to be better and I was part of a demogroup. demogroup haha
I learned some tips myself for example in streching - I'm flexible but not just pushing my limits enough.
I also managed to do the back hand spring on my own \o/ yay! Looking forward to the tomorrows Cheer Camp!

School has been: boring and have been alot absent - I'm not longer on track. Guess I have to read more.

I'm really looking forward to my trip to Germany n___n And I'm making kinda or progressing to avoid any "bad" feelings towards "mr.you-know-who-and-whose-name-can't-be-mentioned" - even the possibility that I would have been able take the train to his place ~400km heh .. from Köln. Well guess grew up or understand the reality :P
*hope so- stupid teenage crushes*

I'll stay few days at Topy(Thorin) and I still plan to do n+1 things that probably wont fit to the days as I'm very lazy, sleepy and slow moving person :DD
I'm planning to see the Dome (the church) and the Köln Zoo where I was last time in age of 2,5!
And I want to make some us-styled pancakes! And eat Icecream. The beer and wursten ill leave to breakpoint.

But cuz already started with "uuh my crush drama"it gives me a right to continue w/ shallow teen talk: My hair looks horrible (of course because its not pink) and boring and I want to color them pink to bp - AND I wish to have some pink hairextensions!! They are just maybe too expensive and I surely will feel myself very fake in them. But I could really look pretty pretty with long hair (more mature thinking x___X) - but I should keep them in a very good conditiong and it sound maybe too complicated .. "ehm what is moisturizing conditioner?"

I'm kinda broke but I'll have to buy some things on monday:

x hair bleach
x check if there has already arrived some clip-on vety-blonde extensions
x knee socks
x textile for my final work proto
x plastic bracelets

others where to budjet money:
x to pay ruinah back of the flight
x mini-laptop
x Reinahard's (Juho) computer hope he'll be okay w/ part payment
x pocket money for germany
x to pay the internet bill
x other needs for my final work

Walang komento: