Biyernes, Marso 13, 2009

Super healthy sugary diamonds for mathbrainies!

Long time no update -again. Now I'm at my parents. Below a picture of the buildings where I live.
Then my homework ;___; must do a "reading diary" about Nabokov's Lolita, read about schizophrenia, an essay ab "missing homeland" and the most right book is my calendar which has lots of adult paperwork inside.



Heh.. I like the colors of publictransport vehicles \o/ left the bus in the morning and right the metro(subway) underground!

So I went to therapy talked ab this past week, world situation and jerks.
Then I went to school - math and psychology. (right: door of one girls' toilet)


My mom came to my place to clean up a lil bit and brought me some food.
In left some sandwich eating and some of my Klaus Haapaniemi collection visible ^3^ (the yar and the mug) Crunh n Munch were super yummy - but surely fatty :P


Also got some super cute packed food :P it supposed to be healthy but "wheat, white, soft" especially in bread doesn't convince me. This morning I bought myself a kismet, a cookie-chocolatebar<3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg7qBSNdFnlT91Px9RWSUZinSHKkw0Hkt20jSFqp-x6TLdirNMGWBySeOjGOBC96B5FYnuSv9O9Sz6BZvo_dW5ml3rpIVWcjGQq4UUwSu_8Vy8RY_8L1TD-Aj2PS-wbkqeFzs-S7480CHk/s1600-h/P3120733.JPG">
One day we did with mom theese kind of tiny buns, that has sugar on top, whipped cream, strawberry jam an mandel marzipan inside!


I have gone crazy with all deco-den hype so decorated my mini phone.
In front it has simply diamonds, pearls, plastic stars and a lil bottle saying "strawberry yam"
In the back, more diamonds, pearls, plastic stars and flowers, and a polarbear sticker (luv bears!) that was given by my "fin Grandma" (sadly she ahs already passed away) fron NYC.


Of course I decorated also my camera - which is still undone.
If someone will get interested - I recomend the epox glue by UHU - that stuff is strong!


Then I tried to avoid the "price circus" of Forum, a local shopping mall - but lol I had to get theese: ( I also bought lots of other things with great discounts but later ab them- needed new undies for the trip to germany ._. a good excuse huh?)


Tomorrow work at cybershop, then at Sunday cheerleading adn some street fighter at Malakai's place :P
Last thursday at cheerpractice was awesome! We were training pyramids and arabesque-back hand springs! <3>:B Zoo, metal pub, pancakes!
mmh and a nice portion of commonsence would be tasty with my maanis-depressive moodwaves...
I feel myself kinda lonely, everytime entering my flat - then I irc, eat and sleep. Facing real people outside the cheersquad would be cool :P .. as I'm kinda too shy to get any contact without bein paranoid about other ppl thought a me.

Well but now to movies with mom--->

Walang komento: