Lunes, Pebrero 09, 2009

Changing to inglishu!

(long time no update, but I was waiting for some totally new to come!)

I have started the 4th period at the upper secondary school of Itäkeskus, and I study now 5 courses:

English 6 - Science and technology
Finnish 2 - Use your language
Mathematics 6 - Expressions 2
Psychology 5 - Personality
Sex and health education 1

The 2nd week has just started and I still feel myself very energetic - and I even enjoy studying more than ever before!

Last sunday we had the tryouts to our all-stars team ( I'm a cheerleader)
Managed to get myself into the team so I'm now a memenber of Funky Team Wild Flyers! n__n
The tryouts lasted for about an 5hours and i was so nervous that I drank about 4 liters of water :DD

As I dont have a boyfriend and I have huge urges to succeed at my senior year(s) I'll devote my last teenage moments to school and cheerleading! ( of course I'll spend late-night hours still at the IRC and internets ;3)

So this is how my weeks look like:

Monday
School 8-15 ( w/ one free period)
Tuesday
School 8-15 (w/ one free period)
Cheer 19-22 @Alppila's School
Wednesday
School 8-16 (w/ one free period)
Cheer 19-22 @Olympic Stadion and Kisahalli
Thursday
School 9.40-13
Cheer 19-22 @ Kisahalli
Friday
School 9.40-15

Saturday *FREE*
Sunday Cheer 15-17


( I have evening schooltoo, but it will end after the skiholiday)


And in April I'm going to Breakpoint, a demoparty, that is held in Bingen im Rhein, Germany.
Looking forward to travel there ^^ !!

~next post will be about works in progress~

Walang komento: