Linggo, Pebrero 15, 2009

Play less CS!

As Ruinah (Shawn) pasted last night things I came up wondering, how hard it wil to maybe find somebody who understands my passions - or atleast accept them.
It was nice to wake up into a white sunny sunday. I have been feeling myself same time very tiny and powerful!
Today at the practise I wasn't fustrated at all - As people are coming more together and we do lots of new stuff like learning to count into fast music and doing jumps to it.
Then we also did bascket-tosses-reload- liberties, that was fun ^^

I'm trying to make up ridiculously small excuses to travel. I just want to travel. Today a finnair's plane lew above my head. Always so witless, metal piece flying in the air.
Inside Finland it's easy to travel, i can stay at my friends - abroad it's hard, cuz people aren't comfortable with the "overnights"-idea etc.

I want one specific feeling to myself.
The feeling like a magician would have poord honey, syrup and milk over me, leaving my backspine steaming of sweet moist - me smiling like there's nothing so wonderful than my life ans me being in love.

Walang komento: