Linggo, Pebrero 22, 2009



Huh one Winter Assembly as an organizer -again, though I promised myself I will NEVER go to Tampere to the cold! This time I just helped out the BuildCrew but I was a member of the CompoCrew - as an assistant of the organizer of the sport and social compitetions.

Here the Pirkkahalli( Tampere, Finland) is getting started with the Hall-AV.. so this is the space where the party is going on (right) then at the left working with cables "Down to the rabbithole!"
I was kinda very.. blue during the party as I had the flu w/ a high temperature. So people seem to be very.. non- enjoyable (but Sarski, Cornix and the group, Lassi<3)
So I decided to try out the warhammer painting thing. The boys were out of the metropolitan are so they were super fun to be with. This is my first one, that looks better irl. One of the boys was so truly amazed that let other hobbyist to compare which was his of the two (he teached me to paint step-by-step so we had the same colours^^)
I came later back and painted 2 more (pictures later) -despite there was guys asking me to play etc. I totally forgot the time and there went my 3 hours sitting and paiting lil space marines :DDD



There was again this love-pole :DD where you can click the switch and feel lucky, loved etc.
I was also a witness for the Finland Guitar Hero World Tour - Guiness World record.
My job was there to watch them play and to guard that the other witness is riding the blog.
Luckily we were doing 2-hours-shifts - unlike the guys who were playing.


Reinhard(Juho) had to left me by myself to held the compos, as he had some personal issues.
First I was really insecure of my skills but, luckily all participants were kids just having fun.
Held for example a disk (yes, them) and a CD-throwing compotetion, Wii Boxing, and soccer.



The average as was nearly 14, I guess. Sarski was there to be a judge for games, like DotA, CoD and CSs.
I had fun with the Group boys (whose worker Sarski is too) - they even invited me to join, and Zachu (Jani) asked me to be his avec at "ViroCompo" ( a cruise to Tallinn).
We went to sauna, ate together and we even slept together.
We slept near a big window, where we're able to see a snowy view<3 They had airmatresses with them that we fetached to each others so all we 6 were sleeping together.



This is "Manses(?)" wearing my bonnet at our GameInfo - we also kept eye on and where we worked at - so its ous GameBase. Pictures under, was taked at the thu-fri night as it was still "lil" bit messy.

And in the pictures under, are my all-time-fav crew members, BuildCrew boys and me!
Chatting, lazying and goofying around - and despite all taht we get our job proparly done!



Whooooaaa ~ then some üüber poor fashion things:
I got my long wished shirt- that says "organizer" - EGO!
Then, my pink bonnet again.
Liquour Branb's Pirate t-shirt - 2 € second hand
H&M Spider Man, boys undewear department ~5€



Hmm and there was all schools again advertizing themselves - should I really study after all theese years? Guess I could.. Try into a lil bit different direction, to get more experiences.
And I was also concidering to move-out from the metropolitan area.. nearly out or then to abroad. Like to Germany or Neitherlands. .. Let's see what future brings :3

Walang komento: