Biyernes, Pebrero 13, 2009

She can call me up!


I dyed my hair temporaly black as my own (black) hair color was pushing off about 4cm.
I think it looks kinda gloomy, but it will change to brown for the Haruhi Suzumiya cosplay and latest back to pink for Breakpoint.
What do you think?

(Bonnet from CyberShop, Pullover H&M, Strawberry ring and "smarties" necklace Bijou Brigitte)

As it has become very cold - I wear my lil sis old furryjacket.


I have forgotten to tell you that I have received my Pure Trance by Junko Mizuno !
Featuring also one of my winter shoesChe left back to her mother Shiire (Suvi) and Didi lives by my parents now. I took them for the vetenarian, Che had a surgery and they discovored a tumor on Didi, she'll be on a medication for now. I miss them both, messing my appartment and especially handfeeding them!



I love having animals near me - I also met Dustie's (Laura) cats Onni, Touko and Enni ^^!
I loved also the way Tuska (Aleksi's dog) came in to the bed, on those white sunday mornings!




The Vladimir (love that name) Nabokov's Lolita-story came with the post atlast! And I started immediately read it! Even it's in finnish i'll say its one of the most beautiful books I ever have read.It made me long for human touch, holding a body next to mine. Being near and so on. Though I don't desire to be in a relationship ( as I seem to be one of the worst gf-material ever w/ my school and cheerleading-, computer hobbies) I wish there would be somebody to hug and eat sweets with.
I have been feeling myself home at #breakpoint, I wish I could live near those guys! You know.. fun to be with -personalities. ( Of course i would be REALLY nervous irl, dispite only thing i want to do is hug them and scream for "iiiiiiiiiiiih!!!") Like.. there are dudes that personally think piercings are okay on girls, and my pink hair is "hawt" o_O - and here in Helsinki I get nagdt about them. I like them, but 'oh my' if somebody else does too :o
Really can't think anything else than Breakpoints and him.
Being fascinated to Him is a very silly thing, but can't control this feeling - can't say why it started and do I want to end it. It doesn't make any sense, not realistic and not logical - still I'm dreaming how I'll travel to him and bla bla. Maybe simply, I just think he is just cool.
He lives far away, is cool but not surely intrested cuz he is way more older than me - okay for me, but in his eyes I may look like suuper-childish-teeny .__.
oaaahhhh.. teenage do-ra-mantikku.....~~

This week I wont have school as it's a holiday here, next weekend I'll be a CompoCrew member at Winter Assembly.
I have also been concidering to take a nipple piercing - maybe next month. Wish my navel piercing would already get better x______X

Here's a lil bit of my after altparty hair and tonguepiercing 2 y/o !( and Avril Lavigne tour-shirt, really proud of it :---D) And the view outside my appartment :)

Walang komento: