Lunes, Agosto 10, 2009

No bananas.

I had a great and teachfull weekend at Assembly (boozembly)

Positive story: Got my costume in time ready and I went together with naadde to Assembly. Along the way we bought some yummy sushi from ichiban. We settled down to oldskool area and started to wondering around. I played some loco roco for hours and ate with a few friends in the arena. Desert Planet's gig was just awesome *LOVE* but there was this weird dude a teen, like 14 or something who seemed to be normal but wanted to hold hands all the time :DD
Rest of the time was spent mostly at boozembly 1km away from Hartwall arena, in DA woods, getting wasted.
First night I was there couple of times, lastest time was with nosfe, velikani and reed we sat there until 7am. Slept few hours in arena then back running around. Assembly was so fast like Breakpoint.
The two last nights were too much, too drunk to function - right. But atleast I woke up sleaping from naali's/kakka's place. I like his home, his cloths and he is a real gentleman and veery tall. So awesome. First time I see him sober, as magical as when I saw astu sobber at abin baari.
The last morning, myt legs were swallen, bug had eaten me and I was allergic. not nice.
Sunday was hot end it felt like the last summer day - and after it we wont see each other again anymore. All those nice people I meet only at parties. Nice time.

Negative story:
I was drunk -bad bad BAD. Well I dont care about my reputation - aslong the things talked behind me are true.
That's why I have learned tons of things.
Adults cant keep secrets, adults can make up and spread evil rumors, adults can be sneaky just to get "THE points" or make others to believe so.
I'm so weak and too nice to everybody - makes me look too easy.
Then I feel the things that are supposed to be felt, but when someone comes and says that things aren't like you see. I just drop and hard.
But when there is already damage done.

I will be

Walang komento: