Biyernes, Hulyo 31, 2009

Optimus Prime

If I would get a dog now, he/she would probably named either Optimus or Prime :DD Or Marshall! ( like one SGfriend of mine who lives in Tennesee) Sounds hero like.

Yesterday, I didn't feel any connection with Aleksi. It was almoust like going to movies alone - but paying for two tickets because his chipcard wasn't working (like he would offer the other one anyway, like on a date..)
Why do I always say yes, I would rather said "No, can't afford it now"
PLUS it was shown in the screen13 so it was small, I had to get out in the end because I had to pee.
Huh I tried to drool the univorms of the soldiers but didnt work had to get out.
Then I started to miss nice people; the kids in Phillipines, Sara and Shawn ( should stop writing about him LOL)

..But let's rewind to the part of the day I was still happy and optimistic!!

I woke up early and finnished my paintings' background. More white next time.
Then I went home ate some melonsalad with my mom and then got ready to practise.
Cheerleading feels good again and my teammates are awesome! But still I feel myself a "extra piece" because of my height (the shortest one so I dont have a basepair) - well If I can't make it to the nationals squad I'll just do my best what ever I can do along them. ^^

.. I wish schools would start already the first period sounds so great "math, sex education and TWO ART COURSES <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3" and finals of psychology and sex education!

.. This weekend it's all about working <3 I love Cybershop! And then I'll get my Nintendo DSi and convert rest of my salary already to dollars (so I wont spend it) :3

It's getting exciting!!

ps. there is a huge zit in my right nostril, and it keeps just swelling, actually the nosehole starts to look smaller cause of it :D It's funny but disgusting.

Walang komento: