Biyernes, Agosto 28, 2009

Picture flood

Naali really liked the raspberry sorbet I bought - but yesterday we couldn't find it from the K-market. So instead we took strawberry and mango sorbet with chocoalte ice cream /w blueberries, gigantic ones
*workign working screwing, cute*

Antti told me he can't cook and me neither. So we made bacon pasta!

People from demoscene are TALLLLL and we brush teeth!The Skene Klubi in Kurvi/ Sörnäinen
The Night of Arts brought lots of people to the club ^^ few days alter Norppa, Tazze and me were cleaning the place.
Taxi cruising part 303863763
we ment to grill at the boozembly place but the grill was distroyed :<
Duncan speed speed
Ossi and Monica are super cute!!! ^3^



Damones car :DD
I wanted to picture Antti with the taxi but lol i was too slow...
3am naali, duncan and niilinhai
duncan in the morning
club concoles
my school 's hall :)
Tiina's princess cake that had rose petals!
See... vegetables and ribbon pasta!<3

Antti playes guitar hero from his balcony while taking a smoke :D:D:D:D:D:

Walang komento: