Miyerkules, Hulyo 22, 2009

It can't be about me me me without thinking the team!

.. our coaches told us yesterday. Giving me a very guilty feeling as having a fever in last practise, and not training among the others.

I'm feeling again about quitting, just can't give the things that being in competive team needs.
Short -tiny- I should be a flyer, but I don't want to not flexible enough nor light weighted.
I need to go to work.
But I want to do sports, cheerleading is love - but is this going to be too much for me now?
Fall isn't going to be any better: trip to U.S, finals, work - like shieeet, need to pay my bills with something.

I was thinking going to a beginners team or so.. can't believe that's the awnser.

What should I do.

Coaches are serious, everybody is,
and I have a fever - I'm a bad me me me person.
but I did think about Aleksi, my bestfriend, if he starts to go to contemporary art meetings - I should make my way out of "doing nothin" phase.

or is this a hint "concentrate in your school?"

Walang komento: