Biyernes, Hulyo 10, 2009

Imagine

People say, or it has been said it's a jackpot to born in Finland
- Ok, I didn't born there but grew. I think in finnish and think I'm Finnish.

After watching the documentary of honor murders in Afghanistan, seen people really breaking their spine to earn their living - and long list things I wouldn't want to my every day life,
leaves only few problems to Finnish everyday life.. chemicals in our food and the assfrozing winter. *OH NOES*
I'm really thankful to live and study in Finland - be myself, know my rights and be free!

I really don't care about politics ( nor do understand anything of it) - but it upsets me when realizing that there's people not acting and treating each others in the level our brains are developed to.

When seeing modern Asian women shopping, wearing high heels and carrying their pride - I hope women in middle east will be in this point someday to! I saw the work done already(safety homes for women victims, taxis for women, women lawyers ..) and hear about the girls playing soccer in their burkhas, it makes me smile!
People shouldn't be whining about this traditional wear - but look up to theese women that show what they can do, fighting! (compare to: WE CAN DO IT! in western culture decades ago)

I'm proud to be a girl and want to be proud of others too!

Walang komento: