Huwebes, Hulyo 02, 2009

feeling sick

how come I get this sick this easily ;___; runny nose and temperature.. In winter twice, this spring twice one in germany.. When i was a kid it was like once in a 3 years!

Awkward moments that I hate, moments after you can't laugh.
(Like the moment when my curiosity about Iraq just overloaded in Shawn's car. He didn't seem to be angry but I shame myself * stupid me* )
Like the moment my father comes behind me reading my stuff I write to a support group board or not reading the exact stuff but peeking in what site am I.. There's things we still cant talk in our family and .. it feels okay but feeling angry and shamed after people come asking me what i'm doing .__.

I currently don't feel so happy with my parents - it pisses me off people calling me with my lil sis name, and mom saying that i want to look like my lil sister, or my parents forgeting what i do or well forget me anyway...
or my long time non-seen grandmom kinda pushing me on side because of my looks.
Maybe it's just that they are going a phase that should they care or not about what I'm doing.
Simply, not okay.

Walang komento: