Linggo, Hulyo 12, 2009

Sooo manyyyyy

Yesterday I played 2 boardgames and held a water color session Trisha 9 and Paolo 7 .. until 11am.
Then there is Brian 14, DJ 16, Carlo 8 and JP 8 in the computer shop.
Then in the evening there comes Basti 5, who seems to be into dinosaurs and PSP. (yeah and I played with Action men in age of 5..)

They nicely play dota and other computer games and then try top teach me too.

Basti is so cute :DD
*basti keeps weird noises*
mom:what is that
basti: im a flying lizard
mom: (thinking some ones bullied him) Who says you are a lizard ?
basti: there is lots of us! *continues keepeing noises and saying he is a * a long latin dinosaur name*)

I thought I dont like kids, but i seem to get well with them :DD

Before I felt asleep Basti comes to me .. "is my mommy here" I say no "Okay, then i'll say to granny i rather go home". But he nicely falls asleep around midnight.

Then in the morning I wake up when the door is opened. Basti: "where is my dinosaurus, or it's bones" (i gave him a dinosaur rock, but I said to him to wait his father to help him so I hide it)
then i continue sleeping few moments later :"is my dinosaur here yet?' I awnser "let's ask your dad when he comes" and finally wake up.

Then Pauline 4, comes in the afternoon and just drops her yaws when seeing my hair "PIIINKKKK!"

Kids are cool ^^ Happy ones especially

Walang komento: