Linggo, Abril 19, 2009

Oh I dont know why

Germany. It was Europe. Jugendbuildings and big city life.
I stayed at Topy's place and we went to the Köln zoo and grilled and went camping to the backyard middle of the night. (i would upload ton's of pictures but.. not now)

Breakpoint was fun! Meeting people cross the internetZ<3 and seeing Ruinah ^^
and yeah guess it's okay to reveal that he was the man that lived 400km from Köln, the mister whose-name-can't-be-mentioned.
It was sunny and I ran back and ford that when he is going to be at the gate. And he was taller than I rememberd! He also gave me a turtle keyring that I named.. korny or not... Shawn.
Saga_Musix, Dranix, Knoeki, urs, Maali, nett and everybody<3
It was fun also with finnish demosceners ^^ Thank you thank you!

Lot's of supercool entries and lot's of booze!
(I'm sry to write this boring...)
BUT mon-sun night Ruinah had to go, and yeah it didn't feel like 'Goodbye's so.. he asked me if i would come with him to Ansbach - to his work, to the military base of America! Of course I did, yeah it's 250km from Bingen, but in that point didn't care. The runaway feeling! And police stopped us and searched as, how exciting!
The ase was cool but it felt like a superlong goodbyes.. like i stopped counting hours with him but.. it was blue there..literally.
Then again when he took me to the airport at tuesday it felt like we were heading to another adventure.

I feel something - for real - and nothing bad feelings, like real and warm feelings and they don't really make any sense.
(ps. I should really get rid off of my inglishu....)

I want to go to Atlanta. And I'll know it at tuesday, and Sini wanted to go with me. I dont really dont want to harass Shawn, especially when he just arrived home but.. need to..
hope i wont turn as a weird stalker .__.

Walang komento: