Sabado, Abril 25, 2009

Beating hearts.. of what?

Fri-Sat night I couldn't sleep, just didnt feel like it and I started to drawing instead my ALTparty costume (I love dressing up, and I'm planning to dress up as Haruhi Suzumiya and Chibiusa this year) In some point forced myself to sleep for 2-hours :D 9 am my work started at Kamppi's Cyber Shop, I enjoy working there! And lots of new stuff has come in to the store .. which is actually the minus side of work - you have to live with those all yummy clothing and pink piercings! .. then you kinda have to buy all of them! Mine (a cool young lady with the cutest smile and kick-ass attitude) came back from Japan and brought as candy! \o/ (yes the photo is taken at the cashier desk, and below them are piercings we sell :P) She is a like the 3rd person saying that 2-weeks in Japan isn't enough! <3>4 pm Aleksi came to my work asking if I would care for a movie, as his tickets were going to expire yesterday. Why not. We decided to go for 'Kielletty Hedelmä' (we liked his earlier movies so..) Then we went to Sizzle to take bolognese pizzas (it's cheap and classic, normal BUT delicious) Then we went to his and his mom's place (15 m from Sizzle) to eat them and take a nap before the movie. And I told totally everything about my trip in germany, BreakPoint all details and all happiness and sadness.


7 pm We decided to go visit the 9th floor's balcony. Even I concider Aleksi as my best friend we haven't hang out like this in ages! This kind of views remind me why I actually like Helsinki, even it looks so grey, old and dusty. It has secrets, in the inner yards - breathing summer heart beat no matter what's the time of year.
Guess I like everything old. I also like the elevator.
Think it's kinda cool that everything is so near in Kamppi. When you walk the up hill from Aleksi it has Sizzle, next to it the best sexshop in the city, after that Aula Baari (where Aleksi and Luumis usually hang out), Kebab house and then that arrow is pointing to Kamppi Shopping center, where i work and where my bus terminal to home is and where the underground to school leaves. AND the cinema is right next to Kamppi. Cool neeeeeh~?
And me making faces at a mauleuoummm (dunno how it's spelled, but like a memoriam for dead)
Before the movie we took this gigantic ice cream portion! It has a gigantic ball of chocolate and another one as mint, lots of whippedcream and chocolatesauce and chocolate decoration.
I have been thinking a lot about, being grown up and older people - I wonder as Aleksi is just 1 year me older. When is this all sillyness going to end and what after then?
"Do you think we will eat ice cream and take silly pictures even after you get married?"
"Yes, I'll just tell her that you aren't anything to be jealous about - you have been longer in my life and you are my ice cream friend"
With Aleksi it's so easy to be, it's okay to me just have ice cream around my face and laugh loudly. I don't want to grow up, it scares me. It will surely kill me with sheer boringness.
A picture of Kamppi shopping centrals main entrance. I realized that I have only one year to go with school and it's only about doing the finals - and I hope it will be a easy year \o/
My plans incluede at this point only "school and saving". I'll finish my school now with good grades and then reward myself with trips :3

8.30 -10pm The movie was boring but atleast it made me think things again! It was about two Laestadian girl that explore the attractions of Helsinki which aren't approved by God. The trailer, unfortunally only in finish. I hope my looks wont make a big scene in Phillipines, I think it would be unfair kinda if they wont let me into the church looking like this :/
Sometimes Maali feels like a father figure at some points. We talked a lil bit ab things that have been confusing me lately and he simply and correctly says : "that's being naive"
Like the movie taught, I should have thought are things really worth of all those exploring and sadness.
I have been too easy and naive. Being fooled just makes me feel so stupid. Why didn't I think that of course they like piercings, tattoos, anime - cuz I like too. A very gentleman man who likes pierced, tattooed anime wathing girls would be too perfect. I'm just silly and young and older men just have totally different kind of ambitions. I have to deal with it, booooriing ( BUT I WANT TO).

Well my mom told me not even concider having a crush or a boyfriend before I can cook properly :DD That's a good rule I think.

Backyard of Kamppi shopping center. Today I'm going to cheerleading and then back here at my parent's home.
( I
love my dad's food!!)

Walang komento: