Huwebes, Abril 02, 2009

kissmarks related to telemark!

I'm kinda done with my final work (buttons and ironing not done yet) and tomorrow i'll work with my breakpoint entry.

I'm so t i r e d and waiting for the flight cuz I'm thinking "oh then I can sleep!" .. like this day is morning and day after tomorrow would be bedtime.

Dunno, but again as I'm some where away (note: I haven't even left the country) I already know I'm going to miss bunch of things and its not even a long trip ;___;
Sounds nasty, but I wish that I'll forget the "things" (*cough* person) so I can be super relaxed - but guess it's a bad sign as im thinkin ab "things" even when I'm picking what panties to wear, food, drinking fanta, touching video-games, listening to music, going to sleep, brushing my teeth or being with someone. Kinda annoying. Stupid "things" .. grr I promised myself never let any "things" to affect my life anymore! ...and here we go again. I hope this would be just a phase, but then I would long it and SEE HOW DIFFICULT THIS IS!?
(well as he is a lil bit older than me I'm sure "things" is going to forget ab me and blargh, I'm stuck in teen thinking and cant'get over anything)

Then @ Breakpoint! All friends coming accross the earth, how does it feel to say bye bye to them and "see you next year".............
and how about mr. "whose-name-can't-be-mentioned" it's 'Good Bye' to him, it feels sooooooo
serious that I will never EVER see him again, never till I die!
Thank GOD for .JPG<3
noo... As Malakai mentioned ab him^ (he reads my blogspot OMG!) I really started to think - damn im naive, how can i have a serious crush w/ someone across the internet - and is it a good sign that i couldn't even say in internet "hey youa re cool". Let's LOL to it and forget it now ok? But guess it keeps you alive to have butterfly in your tummy as fuel? :3

Now I have them because of a totally new "thing" and okay it's also spring \o/

Must be done:
x Breakpoint entry
x hair dye and cut
x getting ready for saturday!

Walang komento: