Biyernes, Abril 24, 2009

Everything that really matters

My sister just came back from Germany \o/ and she went to school with her own will even she didnt have to go to school as she was allowed to stay home after coming from germany :D
I think that attitude is handy when going to upper secondary school - yay next fall we both are in upper secondary schools!

Now while I'm listening to Amelie's soundtrack - I realize that I'm having a very romantic view of living.. romantic as the art style, gender etc. everyhting is nice, i see only nice things, im able to do all things i dream of!

This is just how life goes on and guess mom was right and as I know that mom was it doesn't feel so bad anymore.
Guess saving money for even one year is good so I can travel immediately when A want ..cuz have savings ^^

Its spring <3 and took my longboard here at my parents place ^^ niteboarding!

Walang komento: