Martes, Abril 21, 2009

Getting people scared wont get you very far

Oh I wish to have some work (=money)*thumbs up*
I'm going to Atlanta - end of story!

I just have to fix the place where to sleep, keep my things and shower.
I registered myself to couchsurfers and hospitalityclub - but dunno maybe I'm too shy to do that?

I kinda thought that renting an appartment would be cool too - but guess i cant'afford that ..

hmm now.. I have to take it wasy and first think ab possibilities and then ..buy the flight ticket>:B

no ..Hotels (expensive)
no ..Hostels (too expensive compaired to the condition i read ab in the internet)
no ..Motels (okay they are only in movies)
maybe ..CouchSurfing (i'm just afraid i'm too shy to get known with someone)
maybe/yes ..Some one who lives in Atlanta? (beeest one!)

I have also concidered to sell some of my things .. shirts are easy: all i dont use = yes i can get rid off theese. But then theres things i dont wear but I would like to wear. For example this Lip Service's Pranksta skirt which is awesome but so so so so many have been crying it from me - so i should maybe sell it?

Walang komento: