Biyernes, Disyembre 25, 2009

Maid Cafes

So I'm accepted to be one of the maids in a finnish event, I'm looking forward to it! (as it is held in June)
So last night I studied this maid cafe concept - and got enthuastic myself!

In Maid cafe they seem to:
*welcome their client and point a place to sit
*they serve the food and "put love into it"
*play games
*do shows
*take pictures

As the finnish customer service in *most* restaurants and shops are equal to nothing, like you won't hear a "have a nice day", "thank yous" or experience even a greeting smile ( of course in smallers shops like in my job we do our best to be polite and bring a smile on the clients face)
So... I thought this kind of a cafe would be a nice twinkle in gray Helsinki :3
With a couple friend with who I talked last night about the idea we imagined it very far.
For example it could be based on youth power - to help the jobless situation of the yout atm.
I could sew the costumes, some other can bake, someone does the accounting...

Walang komento: