Huwebes, Disyembre 24, 2009

Heavenly Stars above


I got my first succesfull victory-rolls pinned on my head. They aren't so round and facing forward but I made them just with part of my hair :3

So we were with my mom and dad in Sweden last week for thanksgiving and service. But I don't have pictures yet as I have lost my camera cable, and my parents computer wont read my memorycard ._.



Lately I have been very productive in t-shirt printing as some of my sewing stuff are still at Naali's place and he is out from city.
So a Hitler shirt, I dont have any political oppinion about him (not interested about politics..) and it says in finnish "you wanna debate (?)"

Then a Yoko John- shirt where I printed LO and VE to sleeves.

Then it says "imagine" in reerhem - like if you wear a sweater over it it still will be visible ;P


I noticed suddenly that my bangs had over grown ALOT :DDD HAIR PEACE. THIS YOKO AND JOHN x)
More pictures of my victory-rolls :3 I think they are pretty, pity can't see girls doing their hair up like that more often, maybe it's because thei are HELVETE to make....

Okay, this are mainly camwhoring pictures of myself - but that kreator shirt.. It was a gift from my cousin apperantly he listens to the band but i got inroduced to it while I recreated the shirt.
It's not visible but I made a very loooooose halterneck top out of it - something sassy <3
My dad is currently napping (1:30pm) and my mom and sister are making their nails in the living room while wathing movies, Marley and Me.
So I don't think theres any harm done if i'll enjoy myself on the computer.

Merry Xmas everybody!! n_______n xxx

Walang komento: