Miyerkules, Disyembre 09, 2009

back in junior highschool?

Feeling something inside me what I saw in Aksu years ago.

Back then simply thought that kind of ignorance and coldness is just negative. Name it "learning and understanding".

This friday I'm going with Aleksi to ikea and have a pizza with reed. Probably my dad is going to fix the table and my home this weekend too. I have to make the presents ready that must be posted on monday. 

With naali it's not going strong at all, silent and pocking each others to boiling points. Well what ever, guess in that age people just wait for eternal intervetion, don't talk but hey you can always avoid speaking even sms messages and put a message thru facebook! How cool! Facebook where you can't even state that you have a relationship nice job! And this is so fancy that i'll write this crap here on my blogspot! Cause I'm a suuuper pissed off bitch right now and never been likes this before so enjoying every piece of it. <  / sarcasm> How can a man be such a flying pussy!? 

Walang komento: