Huwebes, Disyembre 24, 2009

Inglourious Basterds

So my Dad got this Tarantino-movie as a xmas present from my sister and we just watched it.
5 stars!
I have never been a fan of Tarantino, as I feel his movies last for ever and are kind of Kaurismäki but flops - like Pulp fiction ( the only cool part in the movie is Uma and John dancing).
Facts that made me even watch this, to make this chewable for me:
* Women have a significant roles, Shosanna (which i think is a super beautiful name)
and Bridget
* Men who seem to be intelligent ( Raine, nazi leaders)
* ... in univorms
* kind of a warmovie
* never been a fan of Brad Pitt - but him, with an old american accent hell yeah!! <3 MarryMe<3

+ Music, they were just perfectly matched to feelings of the characters or they were attached so unobtrusively that it didn't make me "hmm I wonder what song this is ..hmm after this i'll download this.."
+ Plot, it was easy and plain but now Less was More
+ Humor wasn't based on vaginas and mothers
+ Costumes and makeup
+ Different languages

Next I plan to watch Where the wild things are, which we were planning to watch with Matt in ny but didn't and I still have a curiosity to see it and I'm a Cyborg but it's okay have seen it tons of times but... still love it




Okay so now I'm not THAT bad person as I atleast like one Tarantino movie? ;)

Walang komento: