Martes, Nobyembre 03, 2009

oh-my bi-polar bears

I counted yesterday how much I have to earn in one month to get the money together.

2010 is only for tiny trips, If I could really make it to Atlanta in few months?

So whiny feeling you wouldn't understand!!
I miss New York! GD! It's cold and boring here. People are on my way when I get out of the metro, people are moody, nothing suprising in shops (expect in cybershop<3)
It doesn't make me happy to go to fancy departmentstores (yeah if you can compare stockmann to bloomingdales, not really, but trying hard)
Okay I love cooking and cheerleading, but there will be a lack of demoparties too this winter...
(which is actually good so I concentrate to school, but ..*whine whine*)

I believe suffering badly from somekind of maanis-depressive condition but as long I think so, I don't - cause that kind of people might not notice it by themselves.

Now I'm just badly in to gather some money and into baking cupcakes - and cheerleading

Walang komento: